Vacancy Announcement in Prime Minister’s Office (Public)
Government of Pakistan
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Prime Minister’s Office (Pubic), having requisite qualification, domicile and age limit against the following positions:
No. of Posts: 4
Education Required: Graduate
Required Age: 18 to 28 Years
Quota: Sindh-(R) = 01 Balochistan = 01, K.P.K = 01 GB/FATA = 01
No. of Posts: 5
Education Required: Intermediate / Minimum Speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively, Must be computer literate.
Required Age: 18 to 25 Years
Quota: Punjab = 02, Balochistan = 01, GB/FATA = 01 ,Disabled Quota = 01
Last Date for Application Submission is : 25-12-2019
Terms & Conditions
- The candidates will be required to appear in a Skill/Proficiency Test.
- The general age relaxation in upper age limit would be applicable as admissible under the rules.
- Government Servants are advised to apply through proper channel and will be required to provide NOC of their organization concerned at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may visit and apply online through official website: www.ncbms.edu.pk for applications submission and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country wide branches of Askari Bank Limited not later than Fifteen (15) days after the publication of advertisement.
- Please send the application on prescribed application form with online DEPOSIT SLIP (in original) to NCBMS College and Testing Services P.O Box No. 1064 Islamabad
For further details, contact NCBMS College and Testing Services on Phone: 051-2272636-8